Submit for the Outstanding Lists 2023
The Outstanding LGBTQ+ Role Model Lists aim to recognize those who are working beyond their job role to drive diversity and inclusion within business.
We therefore ask every potential Role Model to complete a short submission which outlines the key work they have been doing to create more inclusive cultures both inside and outside of their workplace.
Our expert judging panel will use this information to create a final List of inspiring Role Models which is representative of the full and diverse range of impactful and innovative work being done for inclusion across different countries, organizations and sectors.
Guidelines for completing successful submissions and answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our Outstanding submissions guide. We recommend reading this before completing your submission to give you the best possible chance of appearing in the Lists.
Rules of Entry
- Nominees to our LGBTQ+ Role Model Executive and Future Leader Lists must identify as LGBTQ+, can be any nationality, and based in any country.
- Nominees for the Outstanding LGBTQ+ Executive Role Model category must work within three levels from the chief executive within large organizations, be leaders of smaller organizations, or be able to demonstrate in their submission an equivalent level of seniority and influence.
- Nominees for the Outstanding LGBTQ+ Future Leader category can be any individuals who are not yet senior leaders in an organization but are making a significant contribution to gender diversity at work.
- Nominees for the Outstanding LGBTQ+ Allies category are working within three levels from the chief executive within large organizations, or are leaders of smaller organizations. They are senior leaders who are advocates for LGBTQ+ in business and dedicated to creating a more diverse and inclusive business environment for LGBTQ+ individuals.
- In line with our judging criteria, those who work professionally within diversity & inclusion related roles will need to demonstrate the work they have done beyond the standard expectations and remit of their role to be considered for the Outstanding LGBTQ+ Role Model Lists.
- Submissions can be made on behalf of a potential Role Model, but must be done with their permission.
Read our full terms and conditions of entry.